Our spring clean up service is very important for a healthy lawn in the spring and summer months. The basic spring cleanup spruces up your lawn by removing all leaves, sticks, and garbage. All debris is then hauled off site. A more thorough spring cleanup can include the following:
- Dethatching is done with a vertical mower which cuts through the thatch and brings it to the surface, the crew will then pick up the material and haul it away. If thatch in your lawn is too thick your lawn will not adequately absorb water. Contact us to see if you have a thatch problem.
- Removing dead growth from landscape beds.
- Repairing any snowplow damage.
- Re-define landscape beds, which is important to keep mulch in and create a manicured look.
- It is also important to apply a pre-emergent weed control this time of year as well as fertilizer, please see our weed control and fertilization page.
- Many customers choose to have mulch installed in conjunction with their spring clean up in which case we will redefine your landscape beds for free.
- Fall Clean-up
The basic fall-cleanup includes removing all debris and leaves from the property, which helps prevent mold and other diseases forming over the winter months.
Fall cleanup can be done with a one-time visit approach, or our crew can service your lawn every other week during the fall season to keep your property looking top-notch.